It’s summer again, I believe many people are starting to wear shorts, or go to the beach to enjoy the sun. At this time, many people may have the need for hair removal.
Our company launched a brand new diode laser this year, which is favored by many people. So why do so many people like it?
- 1600W/1800W/2000W multiple power options are available;
- Wavelength 808nm/755nm/1064nm/three-in-one optional;
- 12*16mm² and 12*20mm² super large spot are optional;
- Sapphire freezing point refrigeration, super continuous protection of the epidermis;
- SHR mode freezing point hair removal, painless, fast and permanent hair removal;
- Medical version + beauty version dual system, intelligent hair removal system, very easy to operate;
- The United Stated Coherent target strips , with a life span of 30 million points;
- The color LCD screen of the handle displays the light status and treatment parameters;
- German water pump, the water flow speed is not less than 4.2L/min;
- 12.1 inch resistive touch screen, perfect interactive experience;
- Super strong six-core semiconductor water cooling module for cooling, the water temperature does not exceed 30°C;
- 8 hours of long continuous working time, immersive hair removal;
- Reduce the number of hair removal, 3-5 times can achieve complete hair removal
Many people know that 3in1 diode laser hair removal works very well. So what are the advantages of 755nm 808nm 1064nm?
1) ALEX 755nm WAVELENGTH
More powerful energy absorption by the melanin chromophore, making it ideal for the widest range of hair types and color-especially light- colored and thin hair eyebrows and upper lip.
2)SPEED 808nm WAVELENGTH
The classic wavelength in laser hair removal, the 808nm wavelength, offers deep penetration of the hair follicle with high average power, a high repetition rate and a large 2cm spot size for treating the arms, legs, cheeks and beard.
3) YAG 1064nm WAVELENGTH
The YAG 1064 wavelength is characterized by lower melanin absorption, making it a focused solution for darker skin types and treat deeply embedded hair in areas such as the scalp, arm pits and pubic areas. The incorporation of the 1064nm wavelength in- creases the thermal profile of the overall laser treatment for most effective hair removal.
Post time: Jun-28-2022